A wonderful way to end the day with the sun setting on horseback and includes a local produce picnic.
The kangaroos often feed at this time of the day.
$80/person 5-6pm daily (minimum of 2 people)
Please advise preferred date of twilight ride at checkout in PayPal with “message to seller” we will contact you to confirm your booking.
By booking you acknowledge you have read and understand our Terms, Conditions & Cancellation policy as follows;
- The Humble Horse is a fully pubic liability insured business
- A disclaimer is required to be read and signed by riders before their tour.
- Each rider is required to wear a Australian Approved safety helmet which will be supplied
- In the unlikely event of us needing to cancel a ride due to thunderstorms, lightening (weather we are not permitted to ride in) a full refund will be offered or a reschedule of days.
- If notice is given prior to 24 hours a full refund or reschedule applies.
- If cancellation is less than 24 hours no refund will be given due to organising of staff and horses arrangements.
The Humble Horse
Margaret River horse tours, pony rides, lessons, functions & trail rides