This is a popular ride covering some magnificent country side with amazing views.
Great for new riders, families or an intimate ride for couples.
This ride includes picnic food and drinks at a peaceful location.
$120/person between 10-4 daily (minimum of 2 people)
Please advise preferred date & start time on the hour (between 10 & 2) of your picnic tour at checkout in PayPal with “message to seller” we will contact you to confirm your booking.
By booking you acknowledge you have read and understand our Terms, Conditions & Cancellation policy as follows;
- The Humble Horse is a fully public liability insured business
- A disclaimer is required to be read and signed by riders before their tour.
- Each rider is required to wear a Australian Approved safety helmet which will be supplied
- In the unlikely event of us needing to cancel a ride due to thunderstorms, lightening (weather we are not permitted to ride in) a full refund will be offered or a reschedule of days.
- If notice is given prior to 24 hours a full refund or reschedule applies.
- If cancellation is less than 24 hours no refund will be given due to organising of staff and horses arrangements.
The Humble Horse
Margaret River horse tours, pony rides, lessons, functions & trail rides